- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- Simple And Tasty Homemade 5 Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
- This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Looks Absolutely Delicious
- This No-Bake, Protein-Packed Monster Cookie Granola Bar Bite Is Great For Quick Afternoon Snacks
- This Simple And Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta Is The Perfect Way To Please Everyone In Your Family
I have been making chicken salad for a long time with grapes and nuts and is totally my go-to lunch for friends. It’s quick to make, it only takes about 10 minutes to put together and always gets rare reviews. The combination may sound a bit weird but, believe it or not, it has just the right combo of flavors and texture.
You can easily experiment with many different fruits: dried cranberries, apples, raisins, or red seedless grapes and with different varieties of nuts. They all are wonderful; this recipe is definitely a keeper!
Easy, quick, and delicious, this fabulous chicken salad can be served as a sandwich filling, as a stuffing for tomatoes or green peppers, or even on its own with toast or crackers. It’s an outstanding use for leftover baked chicken breast!
Charlie’s Famous Chicken Salad with Grapes
2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup finely chopped celery
1 cup seedless grapes, halved
1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans (optional)
1 small minced onion
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Food
Thanks to Sherri35for this amazing recipe and featured image!