- Absolutely Wonderful Creamy Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas
- How To Cook A Juicy Pork Loin Chop Without Drying It Out
- Everybody LOVES This Olive Garden Style Chicken And Gnocchi Soup
- Quick And Easy Chicken Potpie Recipe- Amaze Everyone With Your Culinary Skills
- These Baked Chicken Quesadillas Are Fabulous!
Fried and delicious, this unbelievable simple, quick and amazing looking appetizer will keep your party going! Watch the video below and learn from Chef Josh Elkin how to make some awesome bite-sized bloomin’ onions you could eat like popcorn! Serve hot with dipping sauce and chili sauce. Yummy!
PS: Some readers give the tip that if you soak the onions for a few hours after slicing, in cold water or ice water, they will bloom bigger. Worth trying!
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Foodbeast
Thanks to Chef Josh Elkin for this amazing recipe and featured image