- You’ll Be Amazed How Easy It Is To Make This Fabulous No Knead Bread!
- Here’s How To Make The Most Delicious Bacon-Wrapped Cheese-Stuffed Hot Dogs
- By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Ever!
- Refreshingly Cool Blueberry Mojito Cocktail
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
These scrumptious garlicky bites of cheesy potato perfection will take you straight to the food heaven. Super garlicky, super buttery and super cheesy, this is a lovely dish to have as a side or a standalone dish.
Once you try this recipe, it’s a guarantee these Cheesy Garlic Butter Potatoes will be making a regular appearance at your house.
Cheesy Garlic Butter Baby Potatoes
600g baby potatoes (see notes)
50g salted butter
2 garlic cloves
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp dried parsley
120g cheese (I use a mixture of colby, tasty and gruyere)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Sprinkles and Sprouts
Thanks to Lauren Allen for this amazing recipe and featured image!