- Really Juicy And Delicious Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Mind-Blowing Recipe To Get Flavourful And Tender Creamy Pork Stew
- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- This Dijon Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe Is Fabulous!
Treat yourself, family and friends to some great game day food. Baked and jam packed with flavor they make a delicious game day appetizer!
Super simple crispy and with an incredible taste, these Garlic Parmesan wings perfect for game day! You’ll devour these garlic Parmesan wings before the game even starts.
Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 stick melted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
3/4 c. shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
Caesar dressing, for dipping
Get your full written Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings With Red Pepper Flakes recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Delish for this amazing recipe and featured image.