- This Crockpot Cranberry Chicken Recipe Will Be Great On Your Weekly Menu
- Best Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- This Baked Meatball Parmigiana Is Hands Down The BEST Dinner Ever!
- Amazing Recipe And So Easy: Sundried Tomato, Spinach, And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
Treat yourself, family and friends to some great game day food. Baked and jam packed with flavor they make a delicious game day appetizer!
Super simple crispy and with an incredible taste, these Garlic Parmesan wings perfect for game day! You’ll devour these garlic Parmesan wings before the game even starts.
Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 stick melted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
3/4 c. shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
Caesar dressing, for dipping
Get your full written Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings With Red Pepper Flakes recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Delish
Thanks to Delish for this amazing recipe and featured image.