- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Easy And Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- Spicy Sausage Dish Made With Zucchini Noodles- So Tasty!
- So Easy And Wonderful This Quick Pizza Casserole Will Be Made Over & Over Again
This recipe is seriously looking good and so perfect in every way! Plus, is something that anyone can do really quickly. Especially if you love garlic bread, you’ll be even more motivated to make this spinach artichoke recipe. I love the idea of the dip being in the bread, it sounds really tasty and my mouth is watering! Bet, I’m not the only one! This idea of stuffing a baguette is brilliant and you can get really creative with what you add in your dip. This Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe is everything you’ve ever wanted in an appetizer and more!
Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
½ tablespoon oil
1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach leaves
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 green onions, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
Parmesan cheese, grated, to top
Fresh basil leaves or parsley, torn, to top
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Host the Toast
Thanks to Morgan for this amazing recipe and featured image!