- Super Easy And Insanely Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Incredibly Delicious BBQ Volcano Potato Recipe
- Delicious Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Hot Wing Pork Chops Sandwich With Gorgonzola Sauce
- Simple Way To Turn This Wonderful Skinny Chicken And Avocado Caesar Salad Into A Main Meal!
You’ll probably be surprise to find out what makes this recipe really special! It’s not the beef or the broccoli …it’s the smooth, spicy, garlicky sauce!
This Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is probably the best the best stir fry recipe you’ve ever tried! It only takes 15 minutes to make this complete yumminess and you’ll forget about take away, forever!
Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb flank steak, trimmed of fat and sliced thin against the grain
½ cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp cornstarch
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp sherry
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 pinch red pepper flakes
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce, or to taste
½ cup beef broth (or chicken broth)
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
Get your full Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Jo Cooks
Thanks to Joanna for this amazing recipe and featured image.