- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- Perfectly Juicy And Tender Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Delicious And Easy Dessert: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Super Easy To Make And Quick, Too: Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- Creamy And Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
These cookies are incredible, such a great fall pumpkin recipe!
Not only they sound and look super yummy they are also the melt-in-your-mouth type of pumpkin cookies. They are very accessible, really amazing and this is the perfect time o the year to make them.
Want to impress someone? This homemade recipe for melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin cookies is outstanding!
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies
2 cups butter, softened
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 15-ounce can pumpkin
4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 to 4 cups powdered sugar (add until desired consistency/firmness)
ground cinnamon sprinkled on top (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Dear Crissy
Thanks to Crissy for this amazing recipe and featured image!