- This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Is Comfort In A Bowl
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Is The Dinner That Dreams Are Made Of
- Baked Chicken and Potatoes With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- This Is Definitely A Very Easy Chicken & Potato Casserole To Make And It Tastes Delicious!
- One-Pan Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs You Can Make In 30 Minutes
Chicken, stuffing, potatoes, and gravy…so yummy and is so nice to have a home cooked meal all in one pot!!This recipe is fast, easy, and delicious and the kids go crazy over it. Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing is so simple and a classic comfort food, just set it and forgets it. It only takes about 10 minutes to put it together and the crock-pot does the rest of the job.
Serve it with cranberry sauce and some whipped potatoes prepared on the stovetop.
For a complete list of ingredients and directions, please visit the next page.