- Look No Further, This Is The Best Ever Hearty Beef Soup!
- Fantastic Easy BBQ Baked Beans Recipe To Make For A Dinner Party
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- This Creamy Pasta With Chicken And Bacon Recipe Is Absolutely Unbelievably Good
- [Video Recipe] The Perfect Stuffed Chicken Breast With Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil
The Hasselback cut may seem complicated and a bit intimidating. In fact there’s a simple trick you need to use to be successful when using this technique. The trick is to put the potato between two knifes, wooden chopsticks or between 2 chopping boards that have the same high. This way the blade will not slide too far, will only go half way.
If you don’t like sweet potatoes you can use regular potatoes. Just try to find long potatoes that are as uniformly shaped if possible. Cooking for friends tonight? The Hasselback Sweet Potatoes will impress even the pickiest eater. Ready? Check out the recipe on the next page.