- The Absolute Best Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipe! Dessert Doesn’t Get Much Better Than This!
- Seriously Gorgeous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Turkey And Spinach Sauce
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- Best Keto Big Mac Salad – Low Carb Hamburger Salad For Keto People Missing Big Macs
- This Good And Easy Avocado Caprese Skillet Chicken Will Likely Become A Regular On Your Menu!
The Hasselback cut may seem complicated and a bit intimidating. In fact there’s a simple trick you need to use to be successful when using this technique. The trick is to put the potato between two knifes, wooden chopsticks or between 2 chopping boards that have the same high. This way the blade will not slide too far, will only go half way.
If you don’t like sweet potatoes you can use regular potatoes. Just try to find long potatoes that are as uniformly shaped if possible. Cooking for friends tonight? The Hasselback Sweet Potatoes will impress even the pickiest eater. Ready? Check out the recipe on the next page.