- Unbelievably Delicious And Simple To Make Chicken Kiev Recipe
- Chicken with Spinach in Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Make Your House Football Game-Day Headquarters With This Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipe
- Super Simple And Creamy Chicken And Bacon Pasta Recipe
- Shrimp In Thai Coconut Sauce: Quick To Make And Big On Flavor
The Hasselback cut may seem complicated and a bit intimidating. In fact there’s a simple trick you need to use to be successful when using this technique. The trick is to put the potato between two knifes, wooden chopsticks or between 2 chopping boards that have the same high. This way the blade will not slide too far, will only go half way.
If you don’t like sweet potatoes you can use regular potatoes. Just try to find long potatoes that are as uniformly shaped if possible. Cooking for friends tonight? The Hasselback Sweet Potatoes will impress even the pickiest eater. Ready? Check out the recipe on the next page.