- Easy, Fast And Tasty Garlic Chicken Wings
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
- This Rosemary Chicken With Portabella Mushrooms Is Happiness In A Skillet!
- Meatballs Potatoes And Bechamel Sauce- Easy Gratin Parmentier Recipe
- [Video Recipe] Homemade Broccoli And Cheese Soup -So Easy And Yummy!
Have you ever heard of Funeral Potatoes? These potatoes look absolutely scrumptious and they taste so good although the name is not a pretty name.There are different versions for this recipe which you may know under a different name: from cheesy potatoes to hash brown casserole, pot luck potatoes, church lady potatoes or even sunshine potatoes. So many names and so many versions for this popular dish. Watch our featured version below and make it. It’s so good!!
Read more great potato casserole recipes:
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Cheesy Potato Casserole Aka Funeral Potatoes
2lbs. Frozen potatoes(any kind)
1 can(10oz.)cond cream chicken soup
1/2 soup can of milk
1c. Sour cream
1c. Sharp cheddar, grated
1/4c.grated onion (opt)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Crushed potato chips
Place potatoes in a large bowl.
Combine ingredients in a bowl to mix together.
Mix sauce with potatoes.
Place in a greased 9×13 pan & top with crushed potato chips.
Bake uncovered for 350* for 45 min.
Thanks to *How Ines Rolls* for this amazing recipe and featured image!