- Bacon Hashbrown Quick Breakfast Casserole You’ll Want To Make Again & Again
- This Easy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe Is The Perfect Fall Meal
- This Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon Looks Incredible
- Quick And Tasty 5 – Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Ridiculously Easy And Amazingly Delicious Stromboli Recipe
This yummy recipe takes pancakes to the next level!
Light and fluffy, these delicious Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes are a great way to start the day! They will make your house smell so amazing. The sweet hints of vanilla and warmth of the cinnamon make these unique and wonderful.
Nice and fluffy these melt-in-your-mouth pancakes are perfect topped with butter and maple syrup.
Extra-Yummy Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes From Scratch
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 Tbsp white sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups buttermilk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup melted butter
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Chunky Chef
Thanks to Amanda for this amazing recipe and featured image!