- Super Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Chicken With Biscuits You Want To Come Home To!
- This 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp Is Bursting With Crunch And Lemon Flavor
- These Simple Beef Tenderloin Tips In Green Peppercorn Sauce Are A Special Treat
- Easy And Full Of Flavour Baked Chicken Fajita Roll-Ups
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
Just when you think that pancakes couldn’t get any better! These fluffy pancakes are way cooler than just the round pancakes! And you can make them in any shape you want! They are perfect topped with butter and maple syrup and may be the best pancakes you’ve ever eaten! You really can’t go wrong with this recipe, if you follow the directions
Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there’s plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream!
Fluffy And Delicious Pancakes
for 4 servings
- 4 cups flour, sifted
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 cups milk, warm to the touch
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- maple syrup, to serve
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Tasty
Thanks to Frank Tiu for this amazing recipe and featured image!