- The Easiest Way To Make Ice Cube Tray Chocolates At Home
- Insanely Delicious Way To Prepare Chicken Thighs
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
- This Fabulous Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl Will Score Big Points On Game Day
What a great new twist on the classic deviled eggs recipe! I would have never thought of something like this, two of my most favorite foods: eggs and avocados all rolled into one delicious looking snack! Yum!!
These delicious deviled eggs are made with avocado instead of mayonnaise which is definitely a healthier option. Avocado can take it to new levels of awesome, just try it! These are a must for a next party platter!
Deviled Avocado Eggs Recipe
3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
1 large avocado
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cilantro
Pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper
Sprinkle with paprika, optional
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: To Simply Inspire
Thanks to Sherrifor this amazing recipe and featured image!