- Easy Brownie Pie-Taking Brownies To The Next Level!
- Juicy, Crispy, Crunchy Spicy Fried Chicken That’s Just Plain Fun To Eat
- How To Cook Bacon Wrapped Scallops In The Oven-Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- Here Are The 2 Best Ways To Bake Bacon With Little To No Mess
- Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus
What a great new twist on the classic deviled eggs recipe! I would have never thought of something like this, two of my most favorite foods: eggs and avocados all rolled into one delicious looking snack! Yum!!
These delicious deviled eggs are made with avocado instead of mayonnaise which is definitely a healthier option. Avocado can take it to new levels of awesome, just try it! These are a must for a next party platter!
Deviled Avocado Eggs Recipe
3 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
1 large avocado
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cilantro
Pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper
Sprinkle with paprika, optional
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: To Simply Inspire
Thanks to Sherrifor this amazing recipe and featured image!