- These Simple Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Are A Huge Hit!
- Absolutely Delicious Buffalo Beer Can Chicken
- Very Tasty, Easy, And Healthy Fish Tacos With Cabbage Slaw
- How To Make Delicious Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- These Homemade Chinese Doughnuts Look Divine And Are So Much Quicker Than The Regular Yeasted Ones
To make this grilled spicy chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese it’s super easy! It only takes 25 minutes to make this superb dish made with nothing better than Franks Hot Sauce, filled with cheesy and melting mozzarella cheese. Grilled or cooked in the oven, this dish looks fabulous! Tasty, healthy and delicious this recipe is a super dinner idea!
Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken
1 lbs. boneless chicken breast
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,divided
1 tsp. butter (I used Brummel & Brown)
¼ cup Franks Hot Sauce
¼ tsp. celery salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Peanut Butter And Peppers
Thanks to Jennifer for this article inspiration and featured image.