- Enjoy This Easter Egg Fruit Pizza Masterpiece At Your Next Get-Together
- This Decadent Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Will Make Your Tastebuds Do A Happy Dance
- Chili Cheese Dog Bake- It Doesn’t Get Any Easier Than This!
- Ground Beef Stew Over Garlic Mashed Potatoes Even Picky Eaters Will Love
- Easy Leftover Turkey Recipes
To make this grilled spicy chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese it’s super easy! It only takes 25 minutes to make this superb dish made with nothing better than Franks Hot Sauce, filled with cheesy and melting mozzarella cheese. Grilled or cooked in the oven, this dish looks fabulous! Tasty, healthy and delicious this recipe is a super dinner idea!
Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken
1 lbs. boneless chicken breast
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,divided
1 tsp. butter (I used Brummel & Brown)
¼ cup Franks Hot Sauce
¼ tsp. celery salt
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Peanut Butter And Peppers
Thanks to Jennifer for this article inspiration and featured image.