- Wonderfully Comforting Chicken And Dumpling Casserole
- Simpler And Lighter Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- The Easiest And Tastiest Cheese Balls You Have Ever Tried
- This Fabulous Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl Will Score Big Points On Game Day
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, if you’ve never tried stuffed bread, this Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl recipe will make you feel that this is the time to try it. Just wait to see the look on your friends’ faces when you’ll pull this thing out on game day.
Made up of a fondue-like beer cheese with a bubbly, browned layer on top, tucked inside of toasted bread and served with crispy, garlic and herb topped bread slices for dipping this beautiful cheese and bread creations
looks and tastes insane!
Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl
1 large Italian loaf
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces (1 cup) lager or beer of choice, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
Head on over to