- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
- These Easy Chicken Stuffed Shells With Alfredo Sauce Are Incredibly Delicious!
- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- This Chicken Club Pasta Salad Looks Fantastic!
- Creamy And Really Delicious Chicken Bake Recipe
Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, if you’ve never tried stuffed bread, this Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl recipe will make you feel that this is the time to try it. Just wait to see the look on your friends’ faces when you’ll pull this thing out on game day.
Made up of a fondue-like beer cheese with a bubbly, browned layer on top, tucked inside of toasted bread and served with crispy, garlic and herb topped bread slices for dipping this beautiful cheese and bread creations
looks and tastes insane!
Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl
1 large Italian loaf
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces (1 cup) lager or beer of choice, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
Head on over to