- Mouthwatering Chicken Fajita Quesadillas You Need To Try
- 10 Minute Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks- So Easy, So Cheesy, So Good!
- How To Make Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Magical Easy Vietnamese Caramel Pork Recipe
- Insanely Delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Snickers Lasagna For Anyone Obsessed With Peanut Butter And Snickers
Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, if you’ve never tried stuffed bread, this Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl recipe will make you feel that this is the time to try it. Just wait to see the look on your friends’ faces when you’ll pull this thing out on game day.
Made up of a fondue-like beer cheese with a bubbly, browned layer on top, tucked inside of toasted bread and served with crispy, garlic and herb topped bread slices for dipping this beautiful cheese and bread creations
looks and tastes insane!
Bacon Beer Cheese Bread Bowl
1 large Italian loaf
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
8 ounces (1 cup) lager or beer of choice, plus 1 tablespoon, divided
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
Head on over to