- Grilled Chicken And Ranch Wraps
- These Rich And Fudgy Flourless Ricotta Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Are A Work Of Art
- Fun And Yummy Instagram Cookies Slice & Bake!
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- Flavor-Filled Mini Lasagna Rolls Recipe
These beef sandwiches look absolutely wonderful, they are so easy to make and so delish!
The tender beef shreds up nicely and it smells so good, you’ll want to eat it right out of the crockpot! It’s also easy to spoon onto rolls for sandwiches.
This easy recipe for French Dip Sandwiches made in the slow cooker is fantastic and much better than any French dip recipe you’ve ever tried!
French Dip Sandwiches
2 pound beef chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat (I’ve also used a sirloin steak for a leaner option)
3 cups low sodium beef broth, plus a little more if needed
¼ cup worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 large yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
4 rolls (nothing too soft or it will fall apart once dipped)
8 slices cheese (provolone, swiss, havarti or monterey jack)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Celebrating Sweets
Thanks to Allison for this amazing recipe and featured image!