- Just One Skillet Is All You Need To Make This Delicious Southwest Skillet Chicken And Rice
- The Easiest And Tastiest Cheese Balls You Have Ever Tried
- Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffed Vegan Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Sour Cream- Easy-Peasy And Creamy
- This Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe Will Replace Your Traditional One, It’s THAT Good!
These beef sandwiches look absolutely wonderful, they are so easy to make and so delish!
The tender beef shreds up nicely and it smells so good, you’ll want to eat it right out of the crockpot! It’s also easy to spoon onto rolls for sandwiches.
This easy recipe for French Dip Sandwiches made in the slow cooker is fantastic and much better than any French dip recipe you’ve ever tried!
French Dip Sandwiches
2 pound beef chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat (I’ve also used a sirloin steak for a leaner option)
3 cups low sodium beef broth, plus a little more if needed
¼ cup worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 large yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
4 rolls (nothing too soft or it will fall apart once dipped)
8 slices cheese (provolone, swiss, havarti or monterey jack)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Celebrating Sweets
Thanks to Allison for this amazing recipe and featured image!