- This Orange Chicken Is By Far Better Than Any Takeout We’ve Ever Had!
- This Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Is Perfect For The Whole Family
- Extremely Delicious Slow Cooker Dinner: Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Easy And Flavorful Salsa Verde Taco Meal Prep Bowls
- Delicious Baked Chicken And Penne Pasta Casserole Recipe That Will Help You Eat Well On A Tight Budget
What’s really great about this crockpot recipe – besides the easy time you get for yourself! – is the flavors the spaghetti absorb when cooked this way. Breathtaking!
This fabulous recipe takes 10 minutes to put together and only 2 hours to cook at high or 6 hours at low. Everyting goes in the crock pot from the beginning, this is just one of those easy set it and forget it recipes!
You can always add more sauce and a few extra spices to fit your taste. Even if you’re not a huge spaghetti lover you’ll be so pleasantly surprised with the results!
CrockPot Spaghetti Recipe
1 pound lean ground beef, turkey, or chicken
1/2 onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 26-ounce-jars pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 pound spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Weelicious
Thanks to Weelicious for this amazing recipe !