- Everyone Loves This Totally Tasty And Easy Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Amazingly Delicious One Skillet Sun Dried Tomato Cheesy Meatballs
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Creamy And Smooth Mashed Potato Casserole
- Simple, Quick And Utterly Delicious: No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Really Amazing And Absolutely Delicious Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Recipe
What’s really great about this crockpot recipe – besides the easy time you get for yourself! – is the flavors the spaghetti absorb when cooked this way. Breathtaking!
This fabulous recipe takes 10 minutes to put together and only 2 hours to cook at high or 6 hours at low. Everyting goes in the crock pot from the beginning, this is just one of those easy set it and forget it recipes!
You can always add more sauce and a few extra spices to fit your taste. Even if you’re not a huge spaghetti lover you’ll be so pleasantly surprised with the results!
CrockPot Spaghetti Recipe
1 pound lean ground beef, turkey, or chicken
1/2 onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 26-ounce-jars pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 pound spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Weelicious
Thanks to Weelicious for this amazing recipe !