- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- This Potato Soufflé Is By Far The Most Delicious Way To Cook Potatoes
- Insanely Clever Mini Cheesecakes With Oreo Crust
- Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken- Fast, Delicious Recipe That The Whole Family Likes
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
This delicious comfort food dinner is filled with biscuits, chili, hot dogs, and cheese! Piece of cake to put together and your family will absolutely love it! It’s almost lie magic food: it is so delicious, it will go straight to someone’s heart through his stomach! Clever and fun, this casserole really tastes just like a chili dog!
You can freeze this for about a month, but I would definitely freeze it as a casserole without the biscuits. Top with the biscuits when you’re ready to make and serve.
Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole
1 (28 ounce) Can Chili, With or without beans
8 Hot Dogs, Cut into bite sized pieces
1 (16 ounce) Can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, Like Pillsbury Grands
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
You May Also Like:
Get your full written Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Salty Marshmallow
Thanks to Nichole for this amazing recipe and featured image!