- Fondant Potatoes- The Best Potatoes Side Dish You’ll Ever Make!
- Moist And Delicious Banana Bread Recipe -Simply The Best!
- This Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Is Making My Mouth Water
- Absolutely Delicious, This Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken Recipe Is A Hit With Everyone
- Incredibly Delectable Grilled Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
This is the easiest pasta recipe you’ll ever come across! It only takes a few ingredients and is all done in one pot! Once you have all your ingredients ready to go is going to quick really quickly! There is one trick with this pasta: because is going to cook so quickly, you need to have nice really thin slices of garlic, chili and onion. Watch the video below to learn how to make this beautiful, satisfying and so flavorful one pot pasta recipe.
One Pan Pasta Recipe
200g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
100g baby spinach leaves
1 small onion, finely sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
1 red chilli, finely chopped
A small handful of basil leaves, roughly chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
50g pecorino cheese, grated
Sea salt and ground black pepper
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Donal Skehan
Thanks to Donal Skehan for this amazing recipe and featured image!