- 7 Delicious And Easy Starbucks Copycat Recipes You Can Make At Home
- Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches We Can’t Get Enough Of
- Easy No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Recipe You Need To Know About
- Deliciously Tasty Slow-Cooker Beef Goulash: American Comfort Food
- These Egg And Sausage Breakfast Taquitos Are Simple And Delicious!
Pasta Carbonara is such a classic dinner! It seems so simple to make and in fact, it’s very simple if you know how to do it right! This Pasta Carbonara recipe is amazing and something you can easily do in your own kitchen. Take your pasta to the next level with this awesome recipe and it will look and taste like a meal from a top restaurant.
8 – 10 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
8 1/2 cups water, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb linguine or spaghetti
1 1/4 cups finely grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
3 large eggs
1 large egg yolk
1 tsp each salt and pepper
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclynfor this amazing recipe and featured image!