- This Irresistible Banana Cream Pie Is The Real Deal
- This Is Definitely A Very Easy Chicken & Potato Casserole To Make And It Tastes Delicious!
- Here Are The 2 Best Ways To Bake Bacon With Little To No Mess
- This Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake Is Incredibly Quick And Easy To Make! You Only Need 4 Ingredients…
- This Creamy Buttery Finger Beverage Is Heaven In A Glass!
How does a decadent, rich and fudgy chocolate dessert sound for tonight’s dessert?
Don’t be intimidated by this cake, you can totally do it! Flourless Chocolate Cake is super simple yet very impressive and is made with common ingredients. This cake is rich, fudgy, and topped with ganache! Delicious and so easy and it’s also gluten free. The most perfect cake for chocolate fans, who will be absolutely in LOVE with it.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup salted butter
¾ cup granulated sugar
½ cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Flourless Chocolate Cake>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Rachel Farnsworth for this amazing recipe and featured image!