- Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes To Make At Home
- This Easy And Hearty Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Casserole Will Warm Your Soul
- This Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon Looks Incredible
- Simple One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli And Rice Recipe For Really Busy Weeknights
- Delicious Chicken Piccata With Amazing Taste- Restaurant Quality
Do you know the difference between a macaron ( macaroon) and French macaron?
Here it is: a macaron is made with coconut, and sweetened condensed milk, and sometimes you see them dipped in chocolate. Apparently French macarons are the hardest cookies to make.
There are a few critical steps to follow and if you want to try and to succeed with this recipe, make sure you pay attention to those.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.