- This Easy Italian Casserole Recipe Is Sure To Be A Hit!
- You’ll Be Amazed How Easy It Is To Make This Fabulous No Knead Bread!
- Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Ready In Under 30 Minutes!
- Brazilian Steak With Golden Garlic Butter: The Most Amazing Steak That You Can Make At Home
- Sweet And Savory Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
Do you love Twix candy bars? Assuming you answered yes, this recipe will show you how to make your own cookies with gooey caramel and chocolate topping, similar to Twix Candy Bar only with a cookie shortbread base.
These unbelievably decadent shortbread cookies topped with a layer of smooth caramel and a generous layer of chocolate are crunchy and creamy and sweet and delicious and absolutely addictive. They are simply incredible!
1½ cups butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
15 oz of caramel (I use Peter’s caramel that comes in a 5 lb. block because I can simply just melt it down in the microwave as is and its ready to go, no evaporated milk required, but you can use Kraft caramels as well. Just follow package directions for melting)
2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
2 cups milk chocolate chips
2 teaspoons shortening
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chef In Training
Thanks to Nikki for this amazing recipe and featured image!