- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Here Are The 2 Best Ways To Bake Bacon With Little To No Mess
- Really Simple And Delicious Quiche Recipe
- How To Make Perfectly Tender Crockpot Pork Chops
- Genius Way To Cook Little Heaps Of Parmesan And Turn Them Into Amazing, Crispy Cheese Chips
Do you love Twix candy bars? Assuming you answered yes, this recipe will show you how to make your own cookies with gooey caramel and chocolate topping, similar to Twix Candy Bar only with a cookie shortbread base.
These unbelievably decadent shortbread cookies topped with a layer of smooth caramel and a generous layer of chocolate are crunchy and creamy and sweet and delicious and absolutely addictive. They are simply incredible!
1½ cups butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
15 oz of caramel (I use Peter’s caramel that comes in a 5 lb. block because I can simply just melt it down in the microwave as is and its ready to go, no evaporated milk required, but you can use Kraft caramels as well. Just follow package directions for melting)
2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
2 cups milk chocolate chips
2 teaspoons shortening
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chef In Training
Thanks to Nikki for this amazing recipe and featured image!