- Crock-Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Easy, Elegant, Impressive: Parmesan Pasta Bowl
- Easy And Delicious No-Bake Milk And Cookies Lasagna
- Celebrate Easter With These Festive, Simple And Super Cute No-Bake Peanut Butter Bird Nests
- 10 Minute Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks- So Easy, So Cheesy, So Good!
Pretzel bread is fantastic as buns for burgers and so perfect for sandwiches! When you add turkey breast, cranberry sauce and Asiago cheese, you get the most amazing tasty little sliders ever!
These sliders are very delicious and such a fresh and innovative way to use Thanksgiving leftovers. However, don’t feel like you need to use this recipe only on the days after Thanksgiving. This recipe is perfect for any day! All you need is a can of cranberry sauce and some turkey breast.
Cranberry Asiago Turkey Sliders
About .75 lb turkey breast meat
4 oz Asiago cheese
2 Tbsp cranberry sauce
4 pretzel slider buns
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:
Will Cook For Smiles
Thanks to Lrecipe and featured image! for this amazing