- [Video Recipe] Homemade Broccoli And Cheese Soup -So Easy And Yummy!
- Homemade Bagels Are Easier To Make Than You Might Think
- Easy And Full Of Flavor Air-Fried Garlic Ranch Chicken Wings
- How To Cook A Juicy Pork Loin Chop Without Drying It Out
- Onion Upside Down Cornbread With Broccoli And Cooked Bacon – Looks Great And Tastes Amazing!
I think we all agree here: crock pot dinners with no prep are perfect for busy days!
This recipe uses frozen chicken and your favorite vegetables to make an Asian inspired dinner that’s easy to make and the taste is fantastic. It takes less than 5 minutes to arrange those layers of chicken, sweet chili sauce and pineapple in your slow cooker.
6 hours later you’ll have the most delicious dinner on the table, one of the best meals you’ll ever make in the crockpot.
Sweet Chili Pineapple Chicken
330 g Bottle Sweet Chili Sauce (I use Jufran or Mae Ploy brand)
1-8 oz. can chunk or crushed pineapple in juice
4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups red, yellow or orange bell peppers (optional)
2 cups of pea pods (optional)
2 cups of broccoli florets (optional)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: BrenDid
Thanks to Bren for this wonderful recipe and featured image.