- Mouthwatering Chicken Fajita Quesadillas You Need To Try
- How To Make Delicious Fall-Off-The-Bone Rotisserie Style Chicken In Your Crockpot
- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- 3 Quick And Easy Chicken Recipes For Dinner With Few Ingredients
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
Almost every single home has its version of crock pot roast. Some are better than others. Lil’ Luna’s favorite pot roast is tender and flavorful and it takes just a 2 minute prep time.
Throw all of the ingredients into the crock Pot and you’ve got a delicious dinner the whole family will love! Is that easy!
Pot Roast Recipe
1 Beef Chuck Roast (about 2-3 pounds)
⅓ cup water
1 TB Brown Gravy Dry Mix
1 TB Hidden Valley Dry Mix
1 TB Italian Dressing Dry Mix
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lil’ Luna
Thanks to Kristyn for this amazing recipe and featured image !