- Fabulous Way To Get The Seeds Out Of A Pomegranate In 10 Seconds Or Less (No Water In A Bowl)
- Strawberry Roses: Surprisingly Easy To Make And Adorably Amazing
- Amazingly Crisp, Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- They’re Easy, They’re Delicious, They’re Bite-Sized Bloomin’ Onions!
- Yummy And Simple Sausage & Rice One-Skillet Meal
Almost every single home has its version of crock pot roast. Some are better than others. Lil’ Luna’s favorite pot roast is tender and flavorful and it takes just a 2 minute prep time.
Throw all of the ingredients into the crock Pot and you’ve got a delicious dinner the whole family will love! Is that easy!
Pot Roast Recipe
1 Beef Chuck Roast (about 2-3 pounds)
⅓ cup water
1 TB Brown Gravy Dry Mix
1 TB Hidden Valley Dry Mix
1 TB Italian Dressing Dry Mix
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Lil’ Luna
Thanks to Kristyn for this amazing recipe and featured image !