- Easy Slow Cooker Lo Mein Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minute Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks- So Easy, So Cheesy, So Good!
- This Easy, Creamy, Garlicky, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Recipe Is Amazing!
- Healthy, Light and Delicious Tomato Spinach Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Baked Chicken and Potatoes With Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
This big Asian stir fry, full of chicken, veggies and crunchy, toasted almonds, all in a light and savory sauce and served over steamed rice is not only yummy, it’s also a very flexible recipe that’s really easy to make.
You can use chicken breast, to cook this dish, but also chicken thighs and whatever veggies your family likes best.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.