- Incredibly Cheesy And Addicting Buffalo Chicken Dip
- This Chili Dog Biscuit Casserole Makes A Fun Dinner The Whole Family Will Love
- This Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad Is Crazy Amazing!
- How To Make Perfect McDonald’s French Fries At Home
- Easy And Delicious Quick Dinner: One Pan Creamy Mushroom Chicken
These meatballs are fabulous! They have lots of flavor and are very easy to make!
They are a lot easier to make than wings and even if won’t take the place of buffalo chicken tenders for some, they are a great way to scratch the itch for chicken wings, without having all the fat and calories. Anything Buffalo is good!
You could make them a day ahead and be ready for the party! Buffalo chicken meatballs are perfect for Sunday football.
Serve on toothpicks with celery sticks, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
1 pound ground chicken
1 cup panko crumbs (or dry bread crumbs)
1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
1 large egg
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (divided)
5-6 green onions, finely chopped
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
salt and pepper, to taste
ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (or drizzle)
Head on over to TidyMom for the full recipe >> Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Thanks to TidyMom for this amazing recipe and featured image!