- Easy Weeknight Dinner Idea: Crockpot Pierogi Casserole With Kielbasa
- [Video Recipe] With A Few Simple Ingredients, You Can Create The World’s Best Nachos Supreme
- Super Simple Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler Recipe For Your Fall Dessert Table
- These Zesty White Chicken Enchiladas Are Such A Fantastic Dinner For The Family!
- Super-Easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
My search for the perfect broccoli cheese soup recipe is officially over. This broccoli cheese soup is able to please the entire family, including picky kiddos who usually don’t like the broccoli. It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in less than 1 hour. This is the best, creamiest, richest, and most amazing soup.
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
9 cups chicken stock
9 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
5 cups fresh broccoli florets
1 1/2 pounds processed cheese, shredded
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at:Allrecipes.com
Thanks to Nathan Truax for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.