- This Fantastic Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup Will Have Everyone Coming Back For More!
- Ridiculously Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- Easy Brownie Pie-Taking Brownies To The Next Level!
- This One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta Recipe Is Genius!
- These Mouth-Watering Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks Will Be The Hit Of Any Party
Need some weeknight dinner inspiration? This easy, crunchy, taco-inspired chicken dish looks delicious and is so much fun to make!
This Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken dish is really simple: tortilla chips are pulverized into crumbs, seasoned with taco-inspired spices and then coated onto chicken that’s been pounded thin. The tip of refrigerating the chicken to keep the coating on it’s so smart!
Topped with lots of cold salsa and a sprinkling of chopped fresh cilantro, this chicken dish is crunchy, just a little bit spicy, and perfectly cheesy. This recipe is super tasty and a total winner!
Tortilla-Crusted Taco Chicken Recipe
6 cups tortilla chips (any kind, I used Beanitos)
salt and pepper
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cumin
4 chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
1/2 cup gluten-free flour (I used brown rice flour)
extra virgin olive oil
6oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Iowa Girl Eats
Thanks to Kristin for this amazing recipe and featured image!