- [Recipe] Amazing Jalapeno Watermelon Margarita
- Wonderful Cool Weather Loaded Chicken Potato Soup
- Easy To Make Turkey Meatballs Stuffed With Mozzarella Cheese And Simmered In Marinara Sauce
- Heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies You Gotta Try
- Easy And Gluten-Free Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole For Busy Weeknights
This just became our new favorite cookie recipe! Not too sweet and a little salty this super chewy, perfectly crunchy, and so flavorful these Butter Pecan Cookies made with brown butter, a pinch of cinnamon, and plenty of toasted pecans are soo good!
Crunchy on the edges and a firm, yet chewy center, they are fantastic cookies and they work well with walnuts too!
Butter Pecan Cookies
More easy cookie recipes:
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
For the Buttered Pecans:
1 and 1/2 cups pecan halves, finely chopped
1 and 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Butter Pecan Cookies:
2 cup and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, melted until browned
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temperature
16 pecan halves, for decoration, optional
Butter Pecan Cookies>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Ashley Manila for this amazing recipe and featured image!