- 3 Mouthwatering Dessert Tacos Recipes You Need To Try
- This Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread Is A Guaranteed Hit With The Crowd!
- You Won’t Believe What The Secret Ingredient Is In This Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- 10 Minute No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie-Out Of This World Amazing!
- 6 Delicious And Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
No-bake desserts are awesme especially when they involve OREO cookies!
Easy and quick to make, this No-Bake OREO Cheesecake is such a beautiful looking dessert, it’s black and white and it looks really beautiful.
This version is using OREO but you can add your own candy bars, whatever your favorite flavor is, even Nutella. It’s really great for making whatever you want.
No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Recipe
2 sleeves (22 cookies, 2 ½ cup/ 8 oz/ 245g) crushed oreo cookies
7 tablespoon (3 oz/ 60g) unsalted butter,melted
1 lb 8 oz (680g/ 3 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
2 ¼ cups (500ml/1/2 litre) cream (whipping/all purpose)
⅔ cup (140g/5oz) sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups (6oz/200g) Oreo Cookies, crushed
4 oz Chocolate
4 oz Cream
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Bigger Bolder Baking
Thanks to Gemma Stafford for this amazing recipe and featured image !