- These Chicken, Cranberry & Brie Tartlets Are Perfect For All Your Holiday Parties
- Simple Recipes Are Often Times The Best: Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
- So Easy To Make, This Mushroom Asiago Chicken Recipe Is Amazingly Delicious Too!
- 5 Delicious Holiday Themed Cocktails Your Guests Will Love
- These 30 Minute Chicken Recipes Are Great Dinner Ideas For Tonight
Learn how to make a healthier version of the so popular Chicken Piccata dish. This recipe is low-carb, almost a whole thirty version of the traditional recipe, is tasty and easy-to-prepare and you’ll love it! This is such a delicious and easy recipe to make even on a weeknight.
Easy, flavorful, and perfect for a variety of occasions, this recipe is brought to you by Laura Vitale of Laura in the Kitchen and we think that everybody will appreciate this healthier low-carb version recipe after New Year and Christmas.
This fantastic dish is great served with risotto and steamed broccoli, over pasta, some buttered egg noodles or mashed potatoes, it pairs wonderfully with each one of these side dishes.
Easy And Healthy Chicken Piccata Recipe
4-6oz each pieces of Chicken Breast
1/4 cup of Fine Almond Meal
2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Butter
1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
1/4 cup of Dry White Wine such as Pinot Grigio, optional
2 Tbsp of Capers
1 to 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Laura in the Kitchen
Thanks to Laura Vitale for this amazing recipe and featured image!