- This Raw Coconut Carrot Cake Might Be Your New Favorite Dessert
- Deceptively Quick And Easy Honey-Glazed Wild Salmon You Can Cook At Home
- Easy & Healthy Grilled Chicken Margherita
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread- So Moist And Packed With Deliciousness!
- Out Of This World Delicious Broccoli And Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
This salmon baked with the best homemade sesame teriyaki sauce looks like it came straight from a restaurant’s kitchen! It only takes 25 minutes to make and it’s easily one of the best things that you will eat. The salmon is so moist and so delicate and the sauce to die for!
Delicious and perfect every time, this Baked Sesame Teriyaki Salmon is love at first bite! This simple recipe comes two wonderful flavors sesame and sweet teriyaki. The result will blow your mind!
Baked Sesame Teriyaki Salmon
4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup low sodium soy sauce (regular soy sauce will work, just reduce salt)
¼ cup cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon water
green onions, for garnish
sesame seeds, for garnish
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: The Recipe Critic
Thanks to Alyssa for this amazing recipe and featured image!