- Perfect Little Bundles Of Chicken And Bacon Heaven
- This Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Is Almost Too Easy
- Easy No-Bake Banana Split Lasagna Recipe You Need To Know About
- These Really Delicious Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls Are Worth Every Single Bite!
- Easy And Festive Candy Cane Crescent Roll Breakfast Pastry
15 minutes is all you need to get these on the table! This simple recipe looks like a taste sensation. Fresh, succulent scallops sauteed with garlic, butter, white wine and parsley -these Garlic Scallops are just amazing and such an easy weeknight dinner recipe. These amazing and truly scrumptious garlic scallops are perfect served on their own or over some simple pasta.
1 lb natural and untreated scallops
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup white wine
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of salt
3 dashes ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
Creamy Garlic Scallops on video
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Rasa Malaysia
Thanks to Rasa Malaysiafor this amazing recipe and featured image!