- This Is The Best Sangria Recipe Ever!
- Easy, Fast And Delicious Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants
- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
- Easy Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Recipe Will Tantalize Your Taste Buds
- Chicken Fried Rice: Better Than Takeout And So Easy To Make
These jalapeno-ranch, slow-cooker, baby-back ribs are perfect for game day, sports day, any kind of thing where you want some hearty appetizers that you can make ahead of time.
They’ll stay warm until your friends are ready to eat them, plus they are delicious.
This recipe works with anywhere between two and a half to three pounds of baby-back ribs.
It’s really, really tasty and it takes up to three and a half hours in slow-cooker, depending on your slow cooker model.
Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Recipe
2½ – 3 pounds baby back ribs
1 envelope (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and seasoning mix
1-2 jalapeños, sliced thinly
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Hilah Cooking
Thanks to Hilah for this amazing recipe and featured image !