- You’ll Be Surprised How Filling This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake!
- Delicious Marry Me Chicken Recipe
- This Stuffed Pork ‘n Pig Chops Recipe Is Perfect To Serve Up At Your Pit, Family Picnic Or Tailgating Party
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- Simple And Truly Delicious Honey Sesame Chicken …Better Than Take Out Chinese!
This Super Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe is creamy and cheesy and wonderful and will have your family practically begging you for to make it again! This is absolutely amazing Mac and Cheese even for those who are picky when it comes to Mac and Cheese and a huge hit the kids.
It looks scrumptious it is insanely rich and delicious and it’s simply a dish to recommend to all the Mac and Cheese lovers out there. This one is a definite keeper!
Super Creamy Mac and Cheese
1 pound elbow macaroni
8 tablespoons Challenge butter (1 stick) cut into 1 tablespoon-sized pieces
2 cups half-and-half
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
2 eggs lightly beaten
8 ounces Velveeta cut into small cubes
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
To print the recipe please check the full recipe on Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Thanks to Christin for this amazing recipe and featured image!