- Quick, Easy And Delicious One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta Recipe
- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- So Simple & So Good: 15 minutes Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- Super Easy And Delicious Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole With So Much Flavor!
- Once You Make These Egg Rolls, You’ll Never Make Them Any Other Way!
Chicken wing addicts will enjoy this recipe a lot! It’s so easy to make and gets rave reviews.
The root beer ingredient gives these wings a unique flavor. The sauce is sweet and mild and has a small kick to it. Even the little ones get interested in this recipe and find it delicious.
Watch the step-by-step video instructions below and have fun making these wonderful delicious grilled chicken wings.
Root Beer Chicken Wings
50 Chicken wings
¼ cup – Olive Oil
½ tbsp – Grated ginger
1 tbsp – Grated orange zest
Juice from one orange
1 tbsp – Salt
1 tbsp – Ground black pepper
½ tsp – Vanilla Extract
ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE
1 cup – Root beer
1 cup – Ketchup
3 tbsp – Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp – Brown sugar
½ tsp – Onion powder
½ tsp – Garlic powder
1 tsp – Salt
1 tsp – Ground black pepper
Juice from half a lemon
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Grilled
Thanks to Jean-François Burman for this amazing recipe and featured image!