- Absolutely Delicious, This Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken Recipe Is A Hit With Everyone
- By Far The Best Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Ever!
- Creamy, Cheesy And Out Of This World Delicious Scalloped Potatoes
- Here’s How To Make The Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Rich, Easy & Amazing Southern Pecan Caramel Sauce
Watch how to make a classic pot roast, which is moist and juicy, in the slow cooker. It’s really easy to make this recipe, it takes just a few minutes to prepare and put everything together in the morning and then to come home to a delicious one-dish meal with the house smelling incredible.
Browned chuck roast is slow cooked for 8 to 10 hours along with potatoes, carrots, onion, celery, and dehydrated onion soup mix.The recipe is a good template that you can play around with to comfort your taste buds.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
4 pounds chuck roast
salt and pepper to taste
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 cup water
3 carrots, chopped
3 potatoes,peeled and cubed
1 stalk celery, chopped
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: All Recipes
Thanks to Marie Thomas for this amazing recipe and featured image!