- [Video Recipe] This No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert Will Make You Forget You Have An Oven
- 10 Artichoke Recipes To Cook Up This Season And Beyond
- Make Your House Football Game-Day Headquarters With This Bacon Wrapped Smokies With Brown Sugar Recipe
- This Baked Firecracker Chicken Looks Amazing!
- This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake Is Simply Irresistible!
For anyone who loves mushrooms this recipe looks pretty delish! It’s an easy one to throw together too! These Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos are like little miniature pizzas on a mushroom! They are hearty enough to serve as a main dish, but you could also use them as a side or as an appetizer too by cutting them into wedges or replacing Portobellos mushrooms with smaller, one bite mushrooms!
Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic , crushed
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
5-6 large Portobello Mushrooms , stem removed, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper towel
5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese balls , sliced thinly
1 cup grape (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced thinly
fresh basil , shredded to garnish
Balsamic Glaze: (or you can use store bought, or this recipe)
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL)
More Yummy Low Carb Recipes
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Low-Carb Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Karina for this amazing recipe and featured image!