Even with the heat rising in the summers, there are plenty of things to love about the season. All those ice-cold drinks, popsicles, and fresh fruit make summers worth enjoying. Talking about fresh fruits, one of the best summer options is strawberries. They are not only delicious to eat but make for wonderful recipes as well. Toss them into salads, freeze them into popsicles, or shake them into smoothies, there are a variety of recipes you can try.
In many areas, strawberries are available throughout the year. However, summers are the true season for them. During summers, the strawberries are incredibly fresh to look at given their deep red color and their taste is rich with juice.
Strawberries are quite beneficial for health. You can make your summer season rich in vitamins by adding this succulent fruit to your diet. Eating a serving of strawberries will provide you with more vitamin C than an orange. Other nutrients that are found in strawberries include dietary fiber and polyphenols, which are a type of antioxidants.
If you are a foodie, especially one with a sweet tooth, you don’t have to be bored with your strawberry consumption. One very special way you can add strawberries to your summer is the classic strawberry pie.
Here is a delicious strawberry pie recipe to try this summer and impress your family and friends. It is the perfect dessert and so easy to make. If you are apprehensive about preparing pies, you will actually find this recipe to be less hassle with great results.
More delicious strawberry recipes
- Best Strawberry Pie Ever!
- 6 Delicious And Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipes
- Super Easy And Delicious Strawberry Mint Bourbon Smash
- Easy And Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Genius Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad With Balsamic Glaze Recipe
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Homemade Strawberry Pie Recipe
What do You need?
- Pie Shell (9 Inches)
- Water (1 and ½ Cup)
- Sugar (3/4 Cup)
- Strawberry Jell-O (1 Packet of 3 Ounces)
- Cornstarch (2 Tablespoons)
- Strawberries (4 Cups: Washed and Hulled)
How to Prepare?
- Read the instructions on the pie shell packaging. Bake it accordingly. Leave it to cool down
- Take the washed and hulled strawberries and place them inside the cool pie shell
- In a saucepan, mix water, sugar, and cornstarch. Boil the mixture and then cook for 2 minutes. Next, add the strawberry Jell-O and keep stirring until it is dissolved.
- Pour the above mixture over the strawberries.
- Chill the pie until it is set.
Why is this the Perfect Recipe for a Strawberry Pie?
Most people will hesitate to prepare pies because they often take effort. During summers, it is difficult to find enough time to prepare a strawberry pie recipe.
However, this particular recipe takes very little time to prepare. Because of how easy it is, you can almost prepare it every day if you and your family have an affinity for desserts. It is also perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee for breakfast or indulging as you experience the lazy summer evenings on your patio.
Easy Homemade Strawberry Pie Recipe>>>View the full recipe here.
Thanks to Shelly for this amazing recipe!