- Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus
- Delightful Christmas Sangria Your Guests Will Love
- Amazingly Delicious Pineapple Maple Glazed Ham
- This Quick And Easy Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice Recipe Is A One-Pot Dinner That Your Family Will Love
- Super Crunchy, Double Coated Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts-Simply Amazing!
These very beautiful crispy potato stack make a great side dish or appetizer. They are popular,delicious and quite simple to make so today’s tutorial is going to show you exactly how to make this crispy goodness.This is by far one of the best (if no the best) form of fried potato you’ll ever have and it’s by far one of the easier recipes.
What you need to remember when making this recipe is that you have about 30 to 40 minutes to cut your stacks before they start to oxidize and turn brown so you might want to practice it before you throw a potato stack party.
Bonus: you can reserve the trimmings for a yummy hash brown the next morning.
The Crispy Potato Stack
1 russet potato
canola oil for frying
Get the full written recipe at byrontalbott.com
Thanks to Byron for this amazing recipe and featured image!