- Easy, Delicious And Healthy Foil-Pack Chicken & Mushrooms
- Seriously, This Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Is A Showstopper – Wow!
- This Lemon Asparagus Pasta With Grilled Chicken Is So Fabulous!
- You Can Feed Your Whole Family Well With This Delicious CopyCat Chick Fil A Nuggets And Sauce Recipe
- This Creamy Garlic Spinach Chicken Pasta Looks So Incredible!
Fabulous recipe for a quick and easy breakfast! These German oven pancakes are such a great idea for breakfast over the weekend and it only takes 30 minutes to bake.
This recipe is both simple and delicious. With big, puffy golden brown edges and buttery crispiness across the top and topped off with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar or whipped cream, these pancakes look fabulous!
Wonderful presentation and yummy too!
German Oven Pancakes
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (melt in pan per instructions; do not blend with other ingredients)
1 lemon and powdered sugar (for garnish)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Girl Inspired
Thanks to Stef for this amazing recipe and featured image!