- This Ultra-creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes
- Creamy Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing- Ridiculously Easy And Seriously Delicious
- Incredibly Cheesy-Garlicky Biscuit Bombs-So Easy And So Good!
- 5 Easy Keto Breakfast Recipes For Beginners
- Insanely Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Garlic Bread
Fabulous recipe for a quick and easy breakfast! These German oven pancakes are such a great idea for breakfast over the weekend and it only takes 30 minutes to bake.
This recipe is both simple and delicious. With big, puffy golden brown edges and buttery crispiness across the top and topped off with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar or whipped cream, these pancakes look fabulous!
Wonderful presentation and yummy too!
German Oven Pancakes
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (melt in pan per instructions; do not blend with other ingredients)
1 lemon and powdered sugar (for garnish)
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Girl Inspired
Thanks to Stef for this amazing recipe and featured image!