- Make Your Family Smile With This Easy Crock Pot French Toast!
- So Easy And Satisfying, This Bubble Up Pizza Casserole Is Amazing
- This Raw Coconut Carrot Cake Might Be Your New Favorite Dessert
- Easy Taco Recipe Dinner Board For Fun Summer Hosting
- Seriously Delicious Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe- Perfect For Summer
We all love a good weekday meal! This recipe is easy to make, absolutely delicious, and won’t break your budget! Whole wheat sage spaghetti recipe with creamy pumpkin sauce and crispy presunto looks so delicious and quite simple! You’ll be so amazingly impressed with this meal!
There are lots whole wheat pasta benefits:
-it’s quick and easy to cook;
-a great source of iron, protein, fiber, b-vitamins, many minerals and a great source of healthy carbs;
-light and delicious and keeps you really satisfyingly full for a long time.
This spaghetti recipe is healthy and will certainly please everyone around your dinner table!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
1 Japanese pumpkin
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon coarse salt
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 slices of Presunto
Salt and black pepper to taste
Whole Wheat Spaghetti
1½ cup whole wheat flour plus some for dusting
½ teaspoon salt
4-5 fresh sage leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
Get the Recipe: Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce.
Thanks to Jen for the featured image and amazing recipe.