- This One Pot Penne Pasta With Tomato & Basil Is Such A Delicious Dish!
- 3 Hearty Chili Recipes That Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- This Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Salmon Baked In Foil Is One Of The Easiest Dinners Ever
- Making A Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake Is Easier Than You Think…
- Delicious Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
We all love a good weekday meal! This recipe is easy to make, absolutely delicious, and won’t break your budget! Whole wheat sage spaghetti recipe with creamy pumpkin sauce and crispy presunto looks so delicious and quite simple! You’ll be so amazingly impressed with this meal!
There are lots whole wheat pasta benefits:
-it’s quick and easy to cook;
-a great source of iron, protein, fiber, b-vitamins, many minerals and a great source of healthy carbs;
-light and delicious and keeps you really satisfyingly full for a long time.
This spaghetti recipe is healthy and will certainly please everyone around your dinner table!
Save this recipe for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
1 Japanese pumpkin
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon coarse salt
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 slices of Presunto
Salt and black pepper to taste
Whole Wheat Spaghetti
1½ cup whole wheat flour plus some for dusting
½ teaspoon salt
4-5 fresh sage leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
Get the Recipe: Whole Wheat Spaghetti Recipe With Creamy Pumpkin Sauce.
Thanks to Jen for the featured image and amazing recipe.