- This Easy Avocado Shrimp Salad Recipe With Simple Cilantro Lemon Dressing Is Always A Crowd Pleaser!
- Easy And Delicious Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
- How To Make Holiday Ice Cream Cone Shots
- This 15 Minutes Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad Is Perfect For Potlucks
Unbelievable that something so healthy could taste this good. Quick, easy, and complex mix of flavors, this will become be one of your all time favorite dishes. Really light and flavorful this fish tacos with cabbage slaw is also great for a person watching calories. Finally, something one can eat guilt free! The vibrant colours make them even more appealing!
Best fish tacos ever!
Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw
1 lb Tilapia , cod or mahi mahi fillets
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 clove garlic , minced
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground paprika
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Salt and pepper
6 corn or flour tortillas
1 large hass avocado , sliced
Sour cream , cotija cheese, hot sauce or salsa, for serving (optional)
1/2 small red cabbage , cored and sliced thin (8 oz)
1/4 cup cilantro , chopped
3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion (run under cool water and drain to remove harsh bite. 1/2 small red onion)
1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp canola oil
You May Also Like
Get your full written Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Cooking Classy
Thanks to Jaclyn for this amazing recipe and featured image!