- Hearty And Comforting Bubble Up Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- These Parmesan and Herb Roasted Potatoes Are The Easiest Potatoes Ever And Packed With So Much Flavor!
- This Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce Is Almost Too Easy
- This Insanely Delicious Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry Is Way Better Than Any Restaurant Version!
- Easy Orange Chicken Sauce Recipe With Only 3 Ingredients
Orange chicken made at home can be fantastic! If you have the right recipe, of course! Why order take away from your local restaurant when you can easily and much cheaper make this delicious dish at home? Now, the right recipe is another thing. If you’ve been collecting orange chicken recipes hoping to find a great one, your search is over! This orange chicken dish is absolutely delicious! It is a mouthwatering recipe.
Orange Chicken is an Asian chicken dish with a sweet and orangey flavor and it has a nice crisp texture on the outside. You can serve this dish with fried rice.
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-1/2” cubes)
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 eggs (beaten)
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
Oil (for frying)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons FRESH orange juice
¼ cup FRESH lemon juice
1/3 cup rice vinegar
2 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon orange zest (grated)
1 cup packed brown sugar (I actually added a little more brown sugar… )
½ teaspoon ginger root (minced)
½ teaspoon garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons green onion (chopped)
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (we added more… again, we like it HOT)
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 c. water
Get your full written recipe and some really great tips at favfamilyrecipes.com
Photo credit: Flickr