- Really Filling And Delicious Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
- Amazingly Easy Cake Recipes For Mother’s Day
- This Recipe Is Exceptional: Cheesy Potato Pancakes
- This Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread Is A Guaranteed Hit With The Crowd!
- Make Breakfast A Breeze With These Easy Cinnamon French Toast Sticks
This recipe is a fun twist on the traditional mac and cheese. If you’ve been trying to find quick, cheap and easy pasta dinners, this spectacular 30 min one-pot meal will have your whole family go crazy for it! Putting two favorite comfort foods together, and in one pan, is a genius idea. Busy moms everywhere will rave and become fans of this recipe!
One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
8 ounces ground beef
4 cups chicken broth
1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
3/4 cup canned white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
10 ounces uncooked elbows pasta
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Damn Delicious
Thanks to CHUNG-AH for this amazing recipe and featured image!