- Any Of These Sliders Are Perfect For Game Day Or Family Meals! (Sliders 4 Ways)
- Crispy Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken With A Lot Of Yummy Flavor
- Get Your Grill On To Make A Tasty Cheesy Version Of Traditional Scalloped Potato Recipe
- [Video Recipe] Perfect, Simple And Very Delicious Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
- These Baileys Cookies And Cream Parfaits Look And Taste Seriously Amazing!
Mashed potatoes in six minutes? I’m all in! This instant pot twice baked potatoes casserole recipe delivers all the flavor without all the work .These cheesy potatoes with all the cheese and bacon look heavenly! This is absolutely fantastic with burger, or pork chops. Or, anything, really!
Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole
Ingredients you need:
5 pounds of potatoes
1 1/2 stick of butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of milk (may need more to make it creamer)
1 cup of sour cream
1 ranch seasoning mix
2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings)
1 bundle of green onions chopped
4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (or use bacon crumbles)
Get your full Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Eating on a Dime
Thanks to Carrie for this amazing recipe and featured image!