- This Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe Makes A Very Tasty Supper
- This No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart Recipe Is Absolutely Amazing!
- These Baked Potatoes With Wild Mushroom Ragù Make A Fine And A Little Luxurious Weeknight Meal
- Creamy And Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatballs
The absolute best! A creamy, old-fashioned Banana Cream Pie that everyone is going to love. A light and flaky crust with perfect buttery flavor and a velvety, creamy, delicious custard that is loaded with bananas and only bananas. Together, they create an incredibly mouthwatering dessert. After you try the first piece of this cake, you will be disappointed that you have never tried it before. The dessert is incredibly delicious!
For the Crust:
1¼ cups all purpose flour
1 TB granulated sugar
½ tsp table salt
8 TB cold butter, cubed and chilled
4-6 TB ice water
For the Filling:
½ cup plus 2 TB graulated sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
⅛ tsp table salt
½ cup evaporated milk
5 large egg yolks
2 cups whole milk
2 TB unsalted butter, cut in half
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 ripe but still firm bananas
1 cup cold heavy cream
2 TB confectioner’s sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
Get your full written recipe and helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: Chew Out Loud.
Thanks to Chew Out Loud. for this article inspiration and featured image.